Studio Policies and Guidelines
WELCOME new and returning dancers! Please take the time to read our studios policies and all information for the entire dance season. Please keep this paper as it holds important dates and information.
**CLASSES BEGIN SEPTEMBER 9**
*The studio reserves the right to change the schedule and/or teacher as necessary.
*The studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
*The studio is not responsible for students leaving the facility without proper parental supervision.
*The risk of injury exists in any physical activity the studio cannot be held responsible for any personal injury.
*By signing or electronically submitting registration form, parents/guardians have given permission to use class or performance photographs for marketing.
*Any choreography learned by a dancer is the sole property of the studio and may not be copied or used outside of the studio without permission first given.
*Dreams of Dance reserves the right to dismiss or refuse classes to anyone who does not comply with these rules or who otherwise in our judgement disrupts the harmony and reputation of the studio.
*Dreams of Dance reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
*A registration form and waiver of liability must be completed for every student before enrolling in any lessons.
*All class placements are solely at the discretion of the Instructor/studio director.
*An annual registration fee of $10.00 will be charged per student.
*Studio tuition payments are non- refundable & non- transferable
*Studio tuition payments are due on the 25th of each month for the upcoming month of classes.
*Studio tuition is late after the 15th of each month.
* We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards
* Overdue accounts are automatically charged late fees after the 15th of each month
* $10.00 late fee for tuition under $50.00/ $20.00 late fee for tuition over $50.00
* There is a $25.00 return check and/or declined card fee.
* There are NO discounts on private lessons or competition teams.
*Students should strive for perfect attendance year- round. For students to participate in any performances they must attend regularly.
* There are no credits given for missed classes.
*Dancers excessively absent from class within the 60 days prior to show may be removed from the show at studio owner’s discretion.
* Long term absences (more than 3 weeks) without notice will automatically forfeit a dancer’s place in class and will be required to pay for all missed months.
* The studio lesson schedule is subject to change without notice.
* NO CELL PHONES OF ANY KIND
* NO GUM CHEWING
* NO JEANS OF ANY KIND
* NO PROFANITY OF ANY KIND
* Dancers are expected to be to class on time and the studio reserves the right to run past class time.
* The studio is a place of learning so please be quiet while classes are in session.
* Teachers reserve the right to ask any student to leave class if they do not follow these rules.
Any closings due to weather go along with Attica School closings. If they cancel after school activities, we will also close. You can also find any closings on Channel 2 news or Facebook. We are closed on the following holidays:
*MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, COLUMBUS DAY
*THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, HALLOWEEN
*NOVEMBER 27-29, THANKSGIVING
*DECEMBER 23-JANUARY 3, CHRISTMAS
*MONDAY, JANUARY 21, MLK DAY
*FEBRUARY 17-19, PRESIDENT’S DAY
*EASTER, APRIL 6-13
*MONDAY, MAY 25, MEMORIAL DAY
* PICTURE DAY TBA
* FOUNDER’S DAY, SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2020
* BRING A BUDDY - October 21-25, 2019 & March 16-21, 2020
~RECITAL AND STAGE LESSONS
Stage lessons will be held on MONDAY, JUNE 8, & THURSDAY, JUNE 11. Our annual recital will be held on FRIDAY, JUNE 12, AND SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2020. Please make sure you have these 4 days free as they are MANADTORY. There will be more information handed out as we get closer to the event.
is available thru our studio. Order shoes, tights, dancewear, etc. If you did not order shoes at open house see Miss Laura to get a pair ordered. Here is a list of shoes needed for each class. Please make sure you pay attention to color needed.
TAP: black shoes---BALLET: pink ballet shoes---LYRICAL: beige jazz shoes
CONTEMPORARY: beige turners---HIP HOP: black jazz (except Tuesday class). MODERN: beige turners---ACRO: no shoes needed.
This is going to be another great year! Please keep updated on any information via our website and facebook. Feel free to text or email me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.